The entire team of the Hotel Gambetta puts its professionalism at your disposition to make your stay unforgettable in Bordeaux.
Due to the building configuration, the hotel is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- Reception 24h/7
- Languages spoken : English, Spanish, Arabic, Kabylian, Tibetan (at certain times)
- Iron on request
- Hire of conference room for study days, training days, business meetings (capacity, 24 people seated - available from 10.30am)
- Lift on split-level (the lift does not cover the 4th floor)
- The Hotel Gambetta has covered and secured parking at preferential rates for its customers: the Q-Park Clemenceau. For further information, please contact the reception at 0033 5 56 51 21 83.
- Breakast is served in the breakfast room from 6.30am to 10am (7am to 10.30am at weekends)
- Our breakfast is composed of fresh products as vennoiseries, bread, jams, honey, butter, cereals, ham, cheese, yoghurt and fruits. Cold drinks like organic apple juice from a local orchard and hot drinks like organic coffee from a local roaster are also at your disposal.
- Our viennoiseries and breads are from the Hotel de Ville bakery, located a few steps away from the hotel.
- Also discover our local honey from a natural beekeeping located in the Périgord, the Rucher de Merlande.
- Rate: 9€ / person
- Non-smoking rooms
- Television, TNT, sports and cinema channels, BBC World
- Complimentary wifi
- Private bathroom with shower or bath, hairdryer and WC
- Check-in from 3pm and check-out before 12am